Thursday 25 February 2010

Just Gorgeous

Hello all you lovely people out there,I am all behind today getting all mucky in the garden, it's a long time since I saw the garden what with all the white stuff, but fingers crossed we won't see any more this year.

Well for this card I have used a gorjus stamp, coloured with promarkers, embossed a piece of off white card to go over the backing paper from my stash, I then added the ribbons, gems, a flower that I coloured red and a sentiment made on the computer. I hope you like it.
This is for Three challenges

Cute card Thursday " Ribbon-Tastic "

Colour Create  " Red Black and off White "

Crafters Companion  "It's an inspirational challenge"



14 comments:

Janet said...

This is super Doreen! I love the combination of spots, textured script and stripes on the ribbon and tights. The double bows on the ribbon are very effective too.

coldwaters2 said...

Oh wow Doreen this is just totally stunning I love that colour combo the image and your colouring is awesome those ribbons and the embossing is just perfect....can you tell I love it.

Hugs
Lorraine x

Beryl K said...

A beautiful card Doreen,
Beryl x

Faye said...

Doreen, this is such an expert job of coloring. Gee, I do wish I'd improve. I love the red in this card. Very cheery.

Janette said...

I love black and red together. Your colouring is superb. Doreen. The whole card is lovely.
Janette

nnalorac said...

Very pretty card Doreen, love the colours, and textures you have used and the ribbons look fab. hugs nnalorac.xx

Gina said...

Thanks Doreen. They must have come back while I was out. Love the card, simply gorgeous. With the stripey socks you could enter it for the crafter's companion inspiration challenge too. There's a link in my blog list if your interested.
Love as always Gina xxx

Sharon Traynor Designs said...

Brilliant card Doreen. That spotty paper is superb with the fab gorjuss image. Love your beautiful ribbon treatment.
Thank you for joining us this week at Colour Create.
Sharon xx

Jackie said...

Lovely card, love the colour combo :)
Jackie xx

Unknown said...

This is gorgeous. Thx playing with IACCCB
hugs
Ildiko

Daniele said...

thanks for joining us at IACCC with this lovely card hugs x

Christine said...

lovely card well done, I just thought i'd mention that the theme colour is purple, but the stripey socks looks good. x

Lisa Jane said...

Fab card - that image really suits those colours
Lisa ;)

Deanne said...

Absolutely gorgeous Doreen! Love those ribbons, and your image is coloured beautifully! Thanks for joining in at Colour Create!

xx-Deanne