Saturday 6 March 2010

Shabby-Chic

Well good morning, as you can see I have gone all shabby with my distressing today.The image I am using  is "Codi Flowers" from Polly craft they have some gorgeous images you do need to have a look. Any way I have coloured her in  as usual with my promarkers,the backing paper is Basic Grey which I have distressed and faux stitched.I then distressed some cordinations. added some ribbon, flowers and a sentiment. I do hope you like it.
The challenges this is for is

This weeks challenge has been set by Emma L
Emma wants to see you use:
DISTRESSING
So sand it, tear it... get those distress inks out.. what ever takes your fancy...

This week our challenge has been set by Maggie and she has chosen the theme......
Sew Simple

14 comments:

Sue said...

wow i love this card,it is fabulous,love the layout and your colours,thank you for joining us at pollycraft

sue
xx

Janette said...

A gorgeous card Doreen,greatlayout, love the buttons in the middle of the flowers
Janette

Claire said...

Such a pretty card Doreen, love the colours you've used
Claire xx

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is super Doreen. I am never good at this sort of cards. When I tear it all looks a mess. Lol!!! Cathy xxxx

KymKreates said...

Such a cutie pie. Wonderful job!!!!

coldwaters2 said...

I love this Doreen that Shabby Chic look is just fabby you have done wonderful work here

Hugs
Lorraine x

Sharon Traynor Designs said...

This is gorgeous Doreen. I adore shabby chic and you've captured it perfectly. Pretty inmage and papers. Love all the little details.
Thanks for joining us at the OSCC.
Sharon xx

Pat said...

Gorgeous card Doreen, love the pastel colours you have used and the image is super.

Pat xx

Janet said...

Great card. I particularly like the flowers and buttons.

Michele Roos said...

Gorgeous card Doreen. Love the image you've used and the colours also. Thanks for joining us this week at Pollycraft. Hugs Michele x

Suzi Mac said...

Hi Doreen, this is adorable, love that shabby chic look. Your colour combo is fab, the stitching is perfect. Thank you for joining us at One Stop Craft this week. Good luck in the draw.
Hugs Suzi x

gina g said...

Wow gorgeous card love the image and your stitching is fab. Thanks for joining the OSCC this week. luv gina xx

Shelley said...

This card is gorgeous Doreen. I love the colours and stitching.
Thanks for joining in with this weeks oscc.
Hugs Shelley xx

Unknown said...

Wonderful card Dorren, love the pretty colours.

Thanks for joining us at Pollycraft.

Hugs

Joanne xx