Sunday 10 October 2010

CD SUNDAY CHALLENGE

It is the 10/10/10 today just thought you might like to know
Good morning to you all I hope you are well. Our challenge today over at CD SUNDAY is
NOT A CARD.
We would like anything but a card. I have made a stationery box I printed all the pieces I needed off Joanna Sheen’s Puppies and Kittens CD, and basically cut it all out and assembled it.I am pretty certain this came from something I have seen but I can't remember sorry. I hope you like it.xxx



We are looking for 2 more people to join us, so if you like crafting with CDs add DT to your entry.

  Your card or project must contain something from a CD -
  even if only a small piece of paper or embellishment.

Please pop over to the rest of the team blogs; there is some fabulous work to be seen

I am entering this into
MOVING ALONG WITH THE TIMES "Anything but a card"


14 comments:

Sarah said...

This is beautiful, what a gorgeous gift xxx

Jackie said...

What a fantastic gift for anyone, beautiful :)
Jackie xx

Unknown said...

This would make a fantastic gift, love your choice of c.d, beautiful.
Chris x

Shirley-Anne said...

hi Doreen. Love the puppy image .Love the decorated front and I see everything inside coordinates so well . ...love it .Have to find out about these CDs

Christine said...

Hi Doreen wow this is gorgeous fab set love it.

smiles Christine xx

KymKreates said...

I love the clean and fresh look this project has! Super duper job!
xoxo,
Kym

Hazel (Didos) said...

WOW this is a brilliant gift to make for someone. Well Done you. Thanks for playing along with us on MAWTT this week Hazelxoxo

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is lovely Doreen and looks so professional.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxxx

Lau W said...

WOw ! superb gift ! So lovely, i think it's fantastic !
xxx

Vanessa (aka V'ness, Nessa, oldschool) said...

very nice Doreen!

Jules said...

Hi Doreen

You have certainly put a lot of work into this lovely creation. Brilliant work.

Love Jules xx

Lynne said...

This is fabulous Doreen. What a fantastic stationary set, bet it took you ages, but well worth it, lovely. Love Lynne xx

The Crafty Goat Girl said...

Hi Doreen, wow this is a fabulous stationary set, I love it! Thanks for joining us this week over at MAWTT, hugs Heidi xx

Anonymous said...

This is great; would make a fab Christmas gift! Thanks for joining us at MAWTT!! x