Pages

▼

Sunday, 6 September 2026

Sun Set

 Thank you so much for the lovely comments on my comeback post
you are all such lovely people.

I have had the Pan Pastels out and some Indigo Blu  stamps
I have had so much fun making this card.


I am entering this into
We Love Stamping (Trees and Leaves)






14 comments:

  1. A GORgeous scene as always Doreen. Your colours are beautiful.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful and atmospheric landscape. Thanks for taking part at We Love Stamping.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful scene in gorgeous colours

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooooo so gorgeous Doreen, love it............gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice to see you back crafting Doreen and with a gorgeous Autumnal scene, thanks so much for sharing with us at We Love Stamping challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  6. A beautiful sunset scene - just right going towards Autumn.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Only you can make a sunset look so beautiful, this is a gorgeous card Doreen. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous card Doreen, you make the most brilliant atmospheric scenes with pan pastels and love the silhouette stamps in the foreground.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely gorgeous Doreen, I love the wonderful scenes you create with your pastels and stamps.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. A gorgeous tranquil scene Doreen, beautiful colours.
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is a lovely scene and the pastels used and stamps so beautifully done x

    ReplyDelete
  12. That's a glorious scene. Thank you for sharing at We Love Stamping. Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Doreen
    What a fabulous card .. .. .. a great scene and gorgeous colours.
    So happy to see you back, but sad to hear you haven't been good at all. I hope things improve quickly for you.
    I left a comment on your "come back" post but for some reason it has appeared :-(
    Mr Blogger is definitely being a bit of a monkey. My reading list hasn't up-dated for over a week now!
    Take care and hopefully you will now be back to posting regularly again. Your work is always so lovely.
    Love and hugs
    Jules xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for showing an interest in my work, I welcome comments good and bad, thats how we all learn. Have a good day Doreen xxx