Such a long time since my last blog post, but I have had such a bad time health wise,
but fingers crossed
I am now a lot better, not out of the woods though .I will always have the Myloma
and it has taken its toll on me, it is in remission for now....
I have really missed blogging but I have been making cards when I can ,
I have a card to share today using a LOTV image its an old pre coloured one.
I would like to enter this into
Try it on Tuesday( Emboss It)
Creative Inspirations (ATG)
6 comments:
what a beautiful card Doreen, glad you are feeling better now hope it stay this way........and glad to see you here again...........gr karin
Lovely LOTV image on this card. Pleased to see you back in Blogland
Lovely to see you posting again Doreen,hope you're keeping a lot better,a beautiful card
So lovely to see you back and sorry to learn of your illness l truly hope you have a speedy recovery, love your adorable Lotv image and card so s,petty. X
Great to see you back Doreen and so sorry to hear of your health problems and hope you stay well. Beautiful card and love the really cute image.
Carol x
So good that your back Doreen, my heart goes out to you for the health problems, nothing worse but chin up girl...
Love the card, so sweet and pretty. xxx
Post a Comment