Saturday 3 April 2010

Only one today

Hello all I hope your weekend is going well, I am slacking today only one card , although I spent forever colouring this one in.
This card is for The Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge
This week's challenge is set by the lovely MELISSA. she has chosen a theme of:-

HOW DOES YOUR GARDEN GROW?
and  Papertake Weekly is an OPEN THEME
The recipe for my card is

Backing Paper                     K& Co
Image                                  Sara Kay
colouring medium                 Promarkers
Lace-flowers- butterflies      Wildorchid Crafts
Brads-gems                         Stash
Sentiment                             Crafters Companion

I do hope you like it.xxx

17 comments:

Claire said...

I love it Doreen, well worth all the time you spent colouring - she is beautiful and I just love her rosy cheeks
claire xx

Sarpreet said...

Such a cute adorable card

lindyloo said...

Hi Doreen oh it so paid off all the time you spent colouring that super cute image ...stunning huggies lindyloo x

Janette said...

Doreen this card is gorgeous.
Janette

Anne said...

Maybe only 1 card today Doreen but it's stunning. Your colouring is perfect, love it! Have a lovely Easter Sunday. Hugs x

the crafty duck said...

Happy Easter Doreen!! Love your card, I really like Sarah Kay images and yours is coloured perfectly and goes perfectly with your papers, lots of love Steph

Donna said...

A really pretty card Doreen, the papers and colours are so pretty and the added embellies are the perfect finish :) Donna x

Sandra said...

Wonderful card Doreen. Love the Sarah Kaye image.
Happy Easter
Sandra x

KraftyKoolKat said...

Doreen this is fab and so very cute. Your colouring is super. Cathy xxxx

PatR said...

Doreen I love this. Well the Sarah Kay images are my all time favourites and you've coloured it so beautifully.
love, Pat x

Lavender and old lace said...

wow Doreen this is beautiful,the colouring is amazing I LOVE LOVE LOVE it Dorothy xx

Pat said...

Hi Doreen, I love this card, the image is gorgeous and so is your colouring.

Pat xx

nnalorac said...

Doreen, what a delightful card, she is so cute. I just love Easel cards. nnalorac.xx

Anonymous said...

I absolutely love this card Doreen, your colour is fantastic. xx Doreen

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card.

Thank you for joining us at PTW.

Mandy

KymKreates said...

magnificent!!!!!! wonderful job!!!! it is definitely a winner!!!!

Janet said...

Such an impressive card. Love the lace and the pretty image!

Janetxx