Saturday 5 June 2010

Summer Fun Fun Fun


Hello all you lovely crafters I hope you have had a fab day,We have had another beautifully warm sunny day again,and I think this reflects in my card today.
I have used an image from Karens Doodles called "Butterfly Baby Girl" Coloured as usual with my Promarkers.I have glittered the butterflies ,my backing paper is K&Co the flowers ribbon and pearls my stash I punched the "hi there" out on my cuttlebug.
I do hope you like it.xxx


This is for the following Challenges
 DARING CARD MAKERS " A String of Pearls"
PAPERPLAY "Flowers and Sparkle"
STAMPCHALLENGE "Stamp Something Digital"
LA LA LAND CRAFTS "Summertime"
EVERYBODY-ART-CHALLENGE"Summer"
PAPERTAKE WEEKLY"Fun Fun Fun"

15 comments:

the crafty duck said...

Ah Doreen this is gorgeous!! That image is so sweet!! And yes it is bright and sunny just like today has been!! Lots of love Steph

Sarah said...

This is absolutely beautiful, what a sunny card, love the image and lovely bright colours xxx

jackiescrafts said...

Doreen this a gorgeous card, the image is cute and I love the papers you have used they really are bright and sunny just like the weather

Hugs Jackie x

Netty said...

You are one busy lady, and every card is beautiful. Annette x

Irina Blount said...

Very CUTE! Thank you SO MUCH for playing along at La-La Land Crafts!!

Hugs!!
:) Irina

KraftyKoolKat said...

Fab Doreen, it is so cute and I love your papers. Cathy xxxx

My Creative Outlet by Janna said...

Adorable! I just love Karen's images! Too sweet! Thanks for sharing at Stamp Something!

Janna :)

Lynda said...

Beautiful and very Summery. Thanks for joining in with Daring Cardmakers.

Lynda xxx

KymKreates said...

tooooo dang cute! what a bundle of joy!

Alex said...

adorable!
Thanks for joining EAC!
Hugs, Alex

Hells said...

Beautiful card Doreen. I didn't know I had missed so many since Ann arrived on Friday. You have been busy. love Helen xx

Maureen said...

Such a great card - thanks for sharing! ~Maureen, La-La Land Crafts DT

coldwaters2 said...

Oh my Doreen this is terrific what beautiful papers and that image is just gorgeous I am loving this one so much.
Hugs
Lorraine x

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Very sweet! Great image and fab details. Thanks for going digi with us this week at Stamp Something! :)

Deirdre said...

Beautiful card - thanks so much for playing along with Paperplay this week. ♥