Thursday 15 July 2010

Lily of the Valley

Hello all you gorgeous peeps, I took delivery today of some fabulous Lily of the Valley stamps today and have been playing with them all afternoon, this is one of the results. I am following a sketch today from Lily of the Valley The image is one of their Christmas ones, coloured in with promarkers,the backing paper is Papermania's "A Silent Night" I have added a flower from Wild Orchid crafts and ribbon from Crafty Feeling the sentiment is LOTV and the pearls my stash.I do hope you like it


                                                 
I am also entering this into
FAB N FUNKY "Christmas in July"
FRESH BREWED "Christmas in July"



                                                                              

16 comments:

Pop's Cards said...

This is really pretty honey i love the colours that you have chosen, a stunning creation, big hugs Pops x x

Jackie said...

Gorgheous stamp and card :o)
Jackie xx

Babs said...

love your layout, and love that little pooch, he reminds me so much of our dog, fab card doreen.
Babs x

Liz said...

Just beautiful Doreen

liz x

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

This is just too cute! I love the papers and the coloring on your image. I love burgundy on Christmas cards / decorations. Thank you so much for playing along at Freshly Brewed Challenges!

Netty said...

This is terrific Doreen and such a cute stamp, he is lovely. Annette x

Janet said...

Super card Doreen, love the colour combo.

Janet xx

Tess said...

What a cute card Doreen. Tess x

Faye said...

It's hard to get in the Christmas spirit when the weather is hovering around 100. However, your card is darling and the backing papers are so beautiful.

Jules said...

Hi Doreen

This little beauty dropped through my letterbox yesterday too.

I hope I can made it look as lovely as you have. Great backing papers.

Love Jules xx

Cindy Groh said...

awwww...very cute card.

debby4000 said...

Oh what a darling of a card Doreen, he is one of my favourites of the new stamps
luv
Debby

Dena said...

Wow! You got those stamps fast! Aren't they adorable? You did a wonderful job on this card!
Thanks for joining the LOTV challenge this week!
Hugs, Dena

Emma H said...

I love the card, and I love the stamp, I've already been over to Lily of the Valley to check them out. Thanks for playing along with Fab N Funky!

KymKreates said...

this is too dang cute and your coloring is marvy!!!

xoxo,
Kym

Sarah said...

Awwww what a gorgeous image Doreen, beautiful Christmas card xxx