Monday 27 March 2017

Toms Mixed Media card



Hello to you all
I have Toms's Birthday card to share, it is not until Wednesday but there is no chance he will see it, he is of the old School and won't touch the internet....

Any way I have used a Gelli print that I over stamped with a script stamp and a barbed wire stamp, I then painted over this with some Mod Podge (gives a lovely sheen even though it is Matt.
 The bird is one of Dina Wakley's Scribbly Bird stamp which I have stamped onto another Gelli Print and fussy cut. The butterfly is a Finnabair stamp again stamped and fussy cut from a Gelli print.xxx


16 comments:

Unknown said...

I am sure Tom will love his card. The design is fabulous, love the colour. Hugs Jennifer xxx

Linda Simpson said...

This is fabulous Doreen, I am sure Tom will love it! I especially love the quote on the butterfly.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Jackie T said...

Hi Doreen this is a stunning card I love it and so will Tom. My husband doesn't do Facebook so it is safe for me to share makes for him. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Laine said...

Fabulous image, colour and sentiment Doreen. Sure to be treasured!
Laine
x

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is gorgeous Doreen. I know Tom will adore it too. Advance Happy Birthday Tom.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Veerle said...

Gorgeous make Doreen, I really love it.
Hugs Veerle x

Gertrude said...

Eine wunderschöne Karte, alles so schön in Szene gesetzt
glg Gertrude

KandA said...

Stunning card Doreen. Love the colours and fabulous stamping xx

Lorraine said...

A brilliant card Doreen, fab design and colours. I'm sure Tom will love it
Lorraine x

Jennifer Johnston said...

A great card Doreen, love the colours and your fabulous background.
Great design too. Have a good week.
Hugs Jennifer xx.

Anonymous said...

wonderful card! For me? :-) its my birthday today lol
Elma

Mojca said...

waw such gorgeous red colours! hugs! Mojca

Inky and Quirky Designs said...

I'm sure Tom will know he's just received the most perfect Birthday card,lucky him ;)
Hugs
Donna xx

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous card and love the sentiment
carol x

loz said...

Fabulous card and colours Doreen..Loz

NanaConnie said...

Stunning card, Doreen! Fab color combo.