Friday 26 May 2017

More Shabby



Hello to you all
Well I seem to be stuck on doing Shabby Chic at the moment.....I have another to share with you.
I have used Radiant Rectangles from Spellbinders along with some Prima Papers.  

 Well I have sorted my Dies... I craft in my bedroom which is huge so I do have a 10 foot desk that my son made for me  and some IKEA  cubes anyway cutting a long story short I have covered the inside of my wardrobe doors with magnetic sheets and all my dies are now hanging out of site but when I am crafting I can open the doors and see everything I have right in front of me.... 

I will take some photo's and let you see when I have time 


19 comments:

Linda Simpson said...

Fabulous shabby chic card, love how you have incorporated the dies into the design.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Jackie T said...

Hi Doreen this is a stunning card I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

rachel said...

stunningly gorgeous doreen - yes please to pics of your craft space - Iam very nosy lol!!!! Hugs rachel xx

loz said...

Stunning shabby chic card Doreen..Loz

Marlene Atkinson said...

Stunning Shabby Chic. Marlene

Chrissy said...

Just stunning Doreen..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Joan said...

Beautiful card Doreen

junemac2 said...

Doreen this is simply stunning.I love this card x

Anonymous said...

such a stunning card!
Elma

Silvis Kreativstube said...

Hello dear Doreen,

a beautiful card you have designed. Absolutely perfect. I am thrilled. I wish you a wonderful weekend. Warm regards Hugs Silvi

Wendy L said...

Love your Shabby creations Doreen, another stunner, xxx

Margreet said...

Absolutely stunning, Doreen!
xxx Margreet

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is so gorgeous Doreen and your die storage sounds great.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Unknown said...

Wonderful card Doreen. The die looks fab and the card construction is wonderful. Hugs Jennifer xx

NanaConnie said...

This is stunning, Doreen! I love what you've done with those die cuts. I have that set and you've inspired me to try a few things with it.

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Doreen, love all those pretty dies
Have a lovely bank holiday weekend
Lorraine x

Jennifer Johnston said...

This is just gorgeous Doreen, I love everything about it. What a brilliant idea, how clever, so easy to see which dies you have. Mine are all in a box and I have to go through them all to find the one I want and, it is usually the last one I come too lol!! Have a lovely weekend.
Hugs Jennifer xx.

Viv said...

Beautiful Doreen - sorry been AWOL again and another flying visit as I'm off away again tomorrow! really like the blue poppies below too! x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Fabulous use of dies, love this one