Friday 28 July 2017

Magical Moments


Hello to you all
 I am back with another share for the Dies R Us Inspiration Blog
I have a Christmas card today....yes I said Christmas, you can never start to soon.



As usual I have gathered my bits,die-cut my pieces and distressed
my papers

 I have added some foam tape to the back of my
deer and tree for some dimension

I have silver embossed my sentiment

The finished card with some ribbon and gems added

I have used



Click below for:


 Don't forget to come join in the fun at the Dies R Us Challenge Blog.  There's a new challenge theme offered on the 1st and 15th of each month and one lucky randomly drawn winner will receive a gift voucher prize to the Dies R Us Store.  For your convenience, all the important Dies R Us links are provided below.

 I am entering this into
A Gem of a Challenge "Christmas in July"
A Bit more time to craft "Anything Goes"
Classic design team open "Anything Goes"
Die Cut Divas "Christmas in July"






26 comments:

Anonymous said...

wonderful Christmas card!

Elma

Veerle said...

Gorgeous Doreen, love these grey and silver tones.
Veerle x

Liz said...

Gorgeous Christmas card, Doreen, great design. xx

Wendy L said...

Beautiful Doreen, xxx

Marlene Atkinson said...

Gorgeous Christmas card. Marlene

Cumbrianlass said...

Beautiful Christmas card Doreen, I must start and do some lol.
Hugs Janet xxx

Jackie T said...

hi Doreen this is a stunning card I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

KraftyKoolKat said...

Awesome Doreen. Have a great weekend.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Inky and Quirky Designs said...

Such a cool Christmas card Doreen and yes it's never too early ;)
Hugs
Donna xx

Linda Simpson said...

I am loving the layout and papers on this wonderful Christmas card. The embellishments are gorgeous too.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Sarah said...

Beautiful work Doreen, lovely embossed detail xx

NanaConnie said...

Love those gorgeous die cuts and the shiny paper you used, Doreen!

Verna Angerhofer said...

This is so beautiful! Great design.

Michelle N. said...

This is a great study in silver! Thanks for joining us at Die Cut Diva's this month!

Kath said...

A fabulous card and great design too. Thank you for sharing with us at Christmas Cards All Year Round.
Kath x

Lisa J said...

Fabulous card and I am jealous of your perfect embossing. I have given up embossing as I am so rubbish at it! Thanks for playing along with us this fortnight. Lisa DT A Gem of A Challenge

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Such a very beautiful card, love the dies and the rough edges, your embossing is wonderful Doreen and the papers are beautiful, all gorgeous.
Faith
x.

rachel said...

Beautiful card - I adore this. I love thise edges - brilliant! Hugs rachel x

Tracy Welham said...

A really beautiful Wintery card. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

aussie aNNie said...

Stunning very creative...xx
Have a lovely weekend.♥
[aNNie]

Silvis Kreativstube said...

Wunderschön gestaltet Doreen. Ich bin begeistert.
Ich wünsche dir ein schönes Wochenende. Ganz liebe Grüße herzlichst Silvi

Carole Pollard said...

Great design I'm loving this card Love and hugs Carole x

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful Christmas card Doreen and great dies and distressing
Carol x

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Doreen I want to thank you for your lovely comments on my blog, I am hoping to rejoin blogland on a more regular basis soon. Doreen this is one gorgeous festive creation love the mono colour and the dies you have used a FAB make
hugs
lorraine x

KandA said...

Beautiful card Doreen, super colours and dies xx

Unknown said...

Fabulous Christmas card Doreen, love the sliver and grey and the added distressed edges look super. Hugs Jennifer xx