Friday 21 July 2017

Never Regret


Hello
I hope you are all well

I am here today with my first project for the Dies R Us Inspiration blog
I have used a number of Sue Wilson dies for this card



I first cut and distressed my papers, before die-cutting the
striplet.


I then adhered a piece of dark blue card behind the die-cut aperture,
laid out my other pieces and stamped my sentiment before gluing down, I always have a dummy 
run before gluing just to make sure I am happy with the layout.


Once glued I then added the finishing touches of gems and a twine bow

The finished card

Here are the dies I have used

Sue Wilson Designs - Striplet - Butterflies In Flight




Click below for:

 Don't forget to come join in the fun at the Dies R Us Challenge Blog.  There's a new challenge theme offered on the 1st and 15th of each month and one lucky randomly drawn winner will receive a gift voucher prize to the Dies R Us Store.  For your convenience, all the important Dies R Us links are provided below.

I am entering this into
Create and Makes "Anything Goes"
Lemon Shortbread "Anything Goes"
TTCRD "Anything Goes"
A bit more time to Craft "Anything Goes"
Classic Design Team Open "Anything Goes"






25 comments:

Anonymous said...

gorgeous card!
Elma

aussie aNNie said...

Lovely card and gorgeous dies.xx [aNNie]

julie_woolston said...

Gorgeous card Doreen love the detail and colour combo.
Hugs Julie xxx

Laine said...

A lovely card Doreen!
Laine
xx

Veerle said...

Beautiful card Doreen and such a lovely sentiment.
Veerle x

Inky and Quirky Designs said...

Beautiful and classic card Doreen
hugs
Donna xx

Unknown said...

So much detailing on the fabulous shabby chic card Doreen. The colours are gorgeous and I love the sentiment.Hugs Jennifer xx

Jackie T said...

Hi Doreen this is a stunning card I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Sarah said...

What a lovely design Doreen. The colours are really striking and I really should die cut more than just plain card stock!! xx

Linda Simpson said...

Gorgeous card and beautiful design.
Hugs
Linda xxx

KraftyKoolKat said...

Awesome creation and lovely dies used.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Beautiful card, love the shabby chic and the sentiment, beautiful use of the dies too.
Faith
x

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Doreen, a fab die and lovely sentiment
Lorraine x

Silvis Kreativstube said...

Hallo liebe Doreen,
eine wunderschöne Karte hast du gestaltet. Super edel. Ich bin begeistert. Ganz liebe Grüße herzlichst Silvi

Jennifer Johnston said...

Gorgeous card Doreen, love the panel die. The colours
and the embellishments are lovely. Thanks for stopping by my blog.
Have a great weekend.
Hugs Jennifer xx.

Carole Pollard said...

Stunning design love the colours Thank you for following my blog i really appreciate you visiting. I'm now your 1000th follower how lovely is that. Love and hugs Carole x

Dewi Lestari said...

So pretty! Thanks for joining at Lemon Shortbread: Anything Goes
Hugs
Dewi

rachel said...

lovely card Doreen - great use of that die - I really would never have used a stiplet die with patterned paper - but it looks fab!!! Brilliant! Hugs Rachel x

NanaConnie said...

Doreen, I love the way you did the die cut in the distressed paper! That's an idea I'll have to try. Magnificent card. I've been off traveling again with only the spottiest of internet connections but today I came by to get caught up on everything you've posted while I was absent. My being MIA will continue off and on until into September but then I'll be home and back into my routine and able to visit more regularly. :-D

Jamie Martin said...

Gorgeous card, love everything about it!!

Annemi said...

Beautiful card and layout and that sentiment is fab. Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Regards,
Ann-Marie
TTCRD DT
Annemi {My Blog}
Through The Craft Room Door
ttcrd.blogspot.com

Dortesjs said...

stunning card, love this

Tracy Welham said...

Beautiful shabby chic feel. Creative blessings, Tracy x

Katie said...

Beautiful card

loz said...

Soooo Beautiful Doreen..loz