Sunday 29 August 2010

Another Blog Award

                                                          

I  have Been given this blog award fromWendy 

Thank you so much Wendy

 As part of this award I must tell you why I started my Blog and why I keep it going.

I started this blog as a way to show distant family members and friends some of the cards that I have made I did not know at the time that I would become addicted to blogging and entering challenges.
Why I still keep doing it. I have met so many friendly like minded people who take the time to come see and comment on all my work.I am also very nosey and love to see what everybody is up to.I have learnt so much this past year. I just love it.

I have to give this award to 10 of my favorite blogs, I'm sorry but I am going to follow the footsteps of a fellow blogger at not pass this on to anyone.

If you would like to take this award please feel free.                                          

                                                        

3 comments:

sallysbitz2 said...

Congratulations on winning this xx
Show it with pride xx

G Peplow said...

Hi Doreen, yes I agree show this with pride, well deserved:D xx

KymKreates said...

very nice and classy! Congrats