Sunday 22 August 2010

CD SUNDAY CHALLENGE#18

Wow 18weeks already time flies it doesn't seem that long since week 1

Well it is CD Sunday time again and our theme this week is “Wedding Anniversary” My image today has been printed off Joanna Sheens “Cottage Garden” CD,I have mounted it onto an oval nestie.I have embossed a piece of pearlescence card added some ribbon, pearls and a computer generated sentiment. I do hope you like it.xxx


                                             
The recipe for my card is
Image-Joanna Sheens “Cottage Garden”
Backing Paper- Embossed white card
Computer generated sentiment
Ribbon my stash
I do hope you like it.xxx

Your card or project must contain something from a CD - even if only a small piece of paper or embellishment.
Please pop over to the rest of the team blogs; there is some fabulous work to be seen.

I would like to enter this into
BEE CRAFTY "Ribbons and Bows"
SIMPLE DOODLES "Come on lets Celebrate"
PAPERCUTZ "Anything Goes"

9 comments:

Always with a Sentiment said...

WOW Doreen. This is so beautiful. So delicate and very romantic. How special it will be to recieve that card. Happy crafting.
With love, Sandra xx

starcyl said...

Yes Doreen I do like it, sometimes an image doesn't jump out at you when looking at a cd but seeing this made up I would use it myself now. Great card and I love embossing it gives such a rich feel.

Jenny x

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is so lovely Doreen. I love the image and the embossed background is gorgeous. The challenge seems to have got lost in blogger as it isn't up to enter yet. Lol!!!

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Jackie said...

Oh this is so beautiful, I love everything about it :o)
Jackie xx

KymKreates said...

That image is enchanting! You have showcased it in the most amazing way! Great job!
xoxo,
Kym

Babs said...

Hi Doreen, love that embossed background, and what a beautiful image, how nice clean and crisp looking your card looks, just fabulous.

Babs x

Netty said...

I love your image its beautiful and that pearly card looks fab embossed. Another great card. Annette x

Sarah said...

This is gorgeous, love the colours x

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

WOW!! This is just STUNNING!!!! Love it! Thanks so much for playing at Bee Crafty.

Deanne :)