Saturday 7 August 2010

CRAFT YOUR DAYS AWAY CHALLENGE#1

Well good morning to all you lovely people it is Saturday morning and that can mean one thing Our very first challenge on Craft your Days Away The theme this week is "Favourite Things", We are being sponsored this week by Simon Says Stamp and the winner will get $10 to spend at Simon Says.

For my card I am using one of my favourite images portraying my favourite pastime “Lying in a steaming hot bubble bath”

If you are looking for some inspiration then pop along to the rest of the teams blogs.

Make sure you pop along to the blog to find out if you are a winner of the Blog Candy


                                                                         
The recipe for my card is
Image- Digi stamp Boutique “Jennifer Latte Bubble bath”
Colouring medium-Promarkers
Backing paper- Pink Petticoat
Ribbon and gems -my stash
I am entering this into
CREATIVE CARD CREW "Lets get cute and Girly"
SIMON SAYS "Sing it" (Happy Birthday)

12 comments:

Amanda said...

Lovely card Doreen, love the colouring and the gingham papers.

Crafty Creations by AJ
Amanda

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hiya Doreen. What a fab card. Great image and I love the colours you have used, just great. Happy crafting.
With love, Sandra xxx

Babs said...

fab card Doreen, love it, the image and the colour is perfect.

Babs x

chris said...

Hi Doreen, what beauty, in every way, love the image and the way you have used it is perfect. hugs chris xx

Carol Ann said...

A great card Doreen and such a great pastime relaxing an a bubbly bath!
Carol Ann xx

Netty said...

Smashing card Doreen, wish I could get my leg up as high as that in the bath......lol Enjoy the weekend. Annette x

jackiescrafts said...

A fab card Doreen, love the gingham papers too

Jackie xx

Liz said...

Wonderful Doreen I made some coasters with these images they are fab great work
I was on my way over this morning And..I got visitors hence the very late comment

liz xx

KraftyKoolKat said...

Gorgeous Doreen. How I envy her, I do miss my bath to lay in. Only have a shower cubical now.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Lau W said...

Great ! it's a cool card ! very nice creation !
Hugs !

Sarah said...

This is such a tranquil card, I feel relaxed just looking at it imagining it's me in that bubble bath! Beautiful card as always xxx

Christine said...

What a beautiful card. I love the soft colors and the pretty bow. Thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge blog!
xoxo, Christine