Saturday 21 August 2010

CRAFT YOUR DAYS AWAY

 Well good morning to all you lovely people it is Saturday morning and that can mean one thing “Craft your Days Away” The theme this week chosen by our lovely Lisa  is “WITH WINGS”, we are being sponsored this week by Crafty Emma

                                                        
My card today uses a Sweet Pea image “ching chou kuik's Fly Dandelions” coloured with Promarkers
My backing paper is from The Crafters Paper Library. I have distressed and stickled the edges of the papers added some flowers, ribbon and gems. I do hope you like it.xxx

If you are looking for some inspiration then pop along to the rest of the teams blogs.

I am entering this into
JUST SCRAPS "Anything goes"
ANYTHING GOES "Three Layers"
CRAFTS AND ME" Petals and Pearls"
FLUTTERBY WEDNESDAY "1sparkle 2 papers 3buttons or gems"

19 comments:

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hiya Doreen. This is definately a WOW card. Absolutely beautiful. Fab image and I just love the background, so beautiful.
Thank you very much for the award sweetie.
Lots of love and Happy crafting.
Sandra xxx

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is so lovely Doreen. The background is super.

Hugs

Cathy
xxxxx

Babs said...

you have picked a lovely colour for your image Doreen its got a real feel of summer to it, think our summer has gone now, fabulous papers and a fabulous card too.

Babs x

KymKreates said...

Oh Doreen! This is exquisite. I have not colored this one yet and you have set the bar very very high!!!!!!

xoxo,
Kym

Liz said...

Beautiful love that image great colouring Ive just listed mine! Lazy bones lol

Liz xx

Dazie said...

This is so pretty I love the papers and the colours combo is gorgeous!
Dazie
x

jackiescrafts said...

Great card Doreen

Hugs Jackie x

Netty said...

I love that cats face Doreen....brill. Another great card from you. Annette x

sallysbitz2 said...

Fab card xx
I love those colours xx

coldwaters2 said...

Wow Doreen I so love the impact your beautiful cards have, so much inspiration, your colouring is superb, your designs are always so wonderful I love it.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Crafteezee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Crafteezee said...

Wow Doreen, I love this . Beautifully coloured and complimented with a gorgeous colour scheme and embellishments. Thanks for joining us at Crafts and Me.

Hugs Tracy x

Amanda said...

This is a great image Doreen and I love the contrast of the backing papers. They work so well together.

Crafty Creations by AJ
Amanda

Sarah said...

This is so stunning, such a beautiful card xxx

Lau W said...

I love this image so much ! What a beautiful card, love the colours !
xxx

Danni said...

This is stunning! Great card! Thank you for playing along with my flutter by challenge!

gina g said...

Stunning work Doreen. Thanks for joining us at crafts and for our challenge this week. luv gina xx

Marjo said...

Hi Doreen,

Gorgeous DT card. I love all of your creations. Thanks for sharing

Hugs, Marjo

Mel X said...

Aw this is just so pretty. Love the image and gorgeous colour scheme.

Mel X