Wednesday 11 August 2010

Crafters Companion

Good afternoon to you all, well fancy me missing a day not like me at all, but I wasn't being Idle!! I was playing with some new Sweet Pea stamps that I have got myself and they are gorgeous.Anyway back to today, The image on my card is Spunkette by Elizabeth Bell  for SCAD coloured with promarkers, the backing paper is Papermania's capsule collection and I have disressed and glittered the edges,added some ric rac,  flowers and a sentiment. I have followed a sketch by Bev on Crafters Companion I do hope you like it.xxx

  I am also entering this into
PAPERTAKE WEEKLY "Something old something new
something borrowed something blue (New Ric Rac)  
FAB'N'FUNKY "Favorite colours" (Green)                                                                        

16 comments:

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hiya Doreen. This is so cute. Love that image and the colours you have chosen and the design are lovely. Happy crafting.
With love, Sandra xxx

Netty said...

Great image Doreen, she is so very cute. Lovely card. Annette x

chris said...

Hi Doreen, such a beautiful card , always love to see ric rac, you have just reminded me about a ric rac die that I haven't used I must get it out. hugs chris xx

Wendy Ramlakhan said...

What a beautiful card Doreen. I love this image. Thanks for the sweet comment you left on my blog! :)

Hugs,
Wendy

CraftyC said...

A very pretty card Doreen, love the colours!
Clairex

Janet said...

Such a sweet card! You've done it now, Doreen - I bought my first Sweet Pea stamp today!

Janet xx

Babs said...

A pretty card Doreen and a very sweet image love those flowers, fab as always.

Babs x

PatR said...

Love this cute image Doreen and the gorgeous colours.
xx

McCrafty's Cards said...

what a beautiful card, i like the image
Kevin xx

nnalorac said...

Lovely card Doreen, love the papers and colours and she is so sweet. nnalorac.x

coldwaters2 said...

Oh Doreen this is superb I love that image I have yet to use mine but seeing this little beauty gives me some inspiration your colours and design are fabulous.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Lisa said...

Hi Doreen, Gorgeous card! Such a sweet image and fab papers.

Thanks for joining us at Crafters Companion.

Lisa x
Guest DT

Sarah said...

What a gorgeous card, love that cute image x

Dawny P said...

This is gorgeous chick :) I LOVE that image and the colours you used. Thanks for joining us over at PTW. Hugs, Dawny xxx

andrea said...

sweet image gorgeous card,thankyou for joining us at fab'n'funky
andrea

Ginger Claire said...

Very cute
Thanks for joinng us at The Crafter's Companion challenge.
xxx