Wednesday 4 August 2010

CREATIVE INSPIRATIONS

Good Afternoon to all you gorgeous people, I have followed a Recipe for this card for the challenge over at Creative Inspirations which is 5 Flowers 3 Papers and 1 Ribbon. I have used Tilda today and coloured her with Promarkers, my backing paper is from Jak Heath and the paper with the writing on is off a Chloe Rose Cd , the flowers were punched out with Marianne Design Creatables Dies .The ribbon and sentiment my stash. I do hope you like it.xxx


I am also entering this into
CRAFTS AND ME "Green and Purple"
FAB'N'FUNKY "Spots Dots and Stripes"                                                                      

15 comments:

Faye said...

Gorgeous coloring as usual, Doreen. I don't know how you do it, but each Tilda is so beautiful. Lovely card with all the flowers.

chris said...

Hi Doreen another stunner, Its so gorgeous.
hugs chris xx

Babs said...

love the distress look round the edges of your paper, love the Tilda image she is so cute,and your flowers are rather sweet, such a gorgeous card as always.
Babs x

Netty said...

Both so gorgeously cute Doreen. Take care, Annette x

jackiescrafts said...

A lovely card Doreen

Jackie x

Jackie said...

What a gorgeous Tilda card :o)
Jackie xx

debby4000 said...

Fabulous card Doreen, wonderful Tilda and papers.
luv
Debby

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is gorgeous Doreen. When I read 5 flowers I thought oh my goodness, but you have housed them great. I love Marianne dies, I am hooked on them at the moment.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Sarah said...

Awwww gorgeous, lovely stuff xxx

Teresa said...

A beautiful card and whoooo one of my favourite colours. Thank you for joining in at craftsandme.co.uk
love,
Teresa x

Aunty Sue said...

Really lovely card and thanks for joining us at creative inspirations

gina g said...

Lovely card Doreen. Thanks for joining us at Crafts and Me for our challenge. luv gina xx

andrea said...

gorgeous card,lovely image thankyou for joining us at fab'n'funky
andrea

stephanne said...

Awwww, this is adorable, a purply sensation!! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Creative Inspirations this week!!
Stephanne

Crafteezee said...

Lovely card Doreen. Nice to see you at Crafts and Me.

Hugs Tracy x
P.S. I have candy on my bog if you want to hop over.