Monday 16 August 2010

Good Afternoon

Hello all you lovely crafters, I do hope you are all well. The weather today is fabulous!! warm and sunny.

My card today is for Sweet Pea Stampers (I am not officially on the team till Sept )They are after "Swirls and Flourishes". There are two stamps as prizes this week donated from Lynette the  owner of Sweet Pea Stamps. 

The image I have used is ching-chou kuik- Spring Witch, I have coloured her with Promarkers,my backing paper is a freebie from Jak Heath and I have distressed the edges I have faux stitched the white pearl card added some flowers ribbon and gems.The sentiment I have stamped onto a tag and tucked it behind the image. I do hope you like it.xxx

   I am also entering this into
PRACTICAL SCRAPPERS"Stitching"
POLLYCRAFT "In Stitches"
THE PINK ELEPHANT "Ribbon & Sparkles"
PIXIE DUST  "Pretty in Pink!!!"  
AUGUST ENTRANTS CANDY!!!!       $20 SHOPPING SPREE IN LYNETTE'S STORE!   
THE SHABBY TEA ROOM "Photo inspiration"                

23 comments:

Powerful Search Engine said...

OOOh Doreen I adore this the flourishes are gorgeous in the papers and I love the pastel tones. Can't wait to have you officially on board xxx Hugs Pascale

LINDA said...

Oh Doreen, This is simply beautiful.. as always!! Im hoping to get in on this weeks challenge as I havent had a chance to lately.. And I miss working with these fantastic images.. Very lovely card!!
Hugs, Linda

Lavender and old lace said...

lovely card once again Doreen, not got time at the moment to make a card but want to go around and look what you are all up to love Dorothy

Netty said...

What a fab image Doreen and your colouring is gorgeous. Terrific card, love it. Annette x

Pop's Cards said...

This is really pretty i am loving these images, you always make them look sweet, big hugs Posp x

sallysbitz2 said...

This is a lovely card.....a little saucy xx

jackiescrafts said...

Ooooh wow your card is gorgeous I love it

Hugs Jackie x

Christine said...

Hi Doreen another jaw dropping creation..gorgeous image & colouring..I'm still busy decorating.

smiles Christine xx

Faye said...

Doreen,Your pink colors are so beautiful! I love how you can wield those promarkers. Did you have lessons? This is so gorgeous.

Babs said...

lovely soft colours Doreen, and such a beautiful image and the papers are really fab
Love your card too.
Babs x

Sarah said...

Oooohhh this is stunning Doreen, I love everything about it xxx

Jules said...

Hi Doreen

What a perfectly coloured image .. .. great work.

Love Jules xx

Janet said...

As soon as I saw it I went 'Oooooooh!' Lovely pink and mauve, so pretty.

Janet xx

Nicole said...

Prety card! Love the satin ribbon - and great job coloring! Thanks for playing along with us at TSTR! :)

Lisa said...

Oh what a beautiful card! I love that gorgeous image and that beautiful satin bow! Thanks for playing along this week in the Tea Room!

Audrey Pettit said...

How pretty! I am really taken with that spring witch image. Love your coloring job and the tag tucked sentiment. thanks so much for sharing this with us at TSTR.

Teri said...

This is really pretty hun - love it!
Hugs,
Teri x

KymKreates said...

she is enchanting. I have not yet inked this one up but your have set the bar very high!

Kym

Erin said...

Gorgeous card...love the distressing and faux stitching. Thanks for joining us at Practical Scrappers!

Debbie said...

Very pretty ... so many lovely embellies! Thanks for sharing with us in the Tea Room :)

Deb Hickman said...

Gorgeous card,I adore the image!!!

Jennifer said...

What a pretty card!! So many great details!! Thanks for joining us at TPE!! (=

Vanessa (aka V'ness, Nessa, oldschool) said...

so sweet Doreen!!!