Thursday 26 August 2010

Hello again

A late one for me tonight I thought I would post this now as I wont be around much tomorrow.Anyway my card uses another Sweet Pea stamp this one is called ching-chou kuik Carnation of May. she is coloured with promarkers , my backing paper is Pink Petticoat, I don't know about the one with the hearts on. I have punched a butterfly added some ribbon gems and a sentiment. I do hope you like it.xxx

  I am entering this into
FLUTTERBY WEDNESDAY "Anything Goes"
FAB'N'FUNKY   "A recipe"3 papers 2embellishments 1Image  
KARBER WEEKLY CHALLENGE "Birthday"                                                       

9 comments:

Unknown said...

So beautiful card! Thank you so much for playing the KARBER challenge this week :)

Ginny said...

fab image, great card, thanks for joining us at FnF

Jackie said...

Fab card, love that gingham flutterby :)
Jackie zz

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous card Doreen, wonderful image and colours.
luv
Debby

Sarah said...

Oh wow Doreen, this is wonderful x

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is gorgeous Doreen. The butterfly is so lovely.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxxx

KymKreates said...

Fabulous! The softness and the colors you have used in your coloring is ravishing!

xoxo,
Kym

Jodi said...

This is so very pretty! Love the colors and layout you used!
Thank you for joining us at Flutterby Wednesday!
Hugs
Jodi =)

Nancy said...

Such a pretty card!