Followers

Wednesday, 30 March 2011

Blog Awards

Wow I am always surprised when I am given an award and so grateful to think someone thinks of me enough to give me one thank you so much Sandra.I am indeed honoured.

I have also  received this award  from Sally as well.Thank you so much for thinking of me.
Please do visit these two wonderful ladies they are both an inspiration to me.xxx

I can't pinpoint just a few fabulous blogs to pass this on to because I think you all have inspiring blogs. Please feel free to put this on your blog.
                                                       

2 comments:

KraftyKoolKat said...

Congrats Doreen it is well deserved.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

mustavcoffee said...

Hi there Doreen, another well deserved award, congratulations and thank you for dropping by my blog and your lovely comments:0) xxx