Monday, 1 October 2018

Happy Birthday

Hello to you all
I am following this sketch
today
This could be for a male or female.
I have just made a background using my PanPastels
and inked the trees from the Rooted in Nature set up with
Black Versafine ink and added the sentiment.
xxx

I am entering this into


22 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

So Lovely.. Great scene!

Theresa

Anonymous said...

Wow, this turned out so gorgeous Doreen! Love the effect with the pan pastels!

pam said...

Gorgeous card Doreen.
Pam xx

Inkyfingers said...

You use pastels so well Doreen and I love this atmospheric card!
Hugs
Carol x

Carol S. said...

Wow Doreen!! Fab card! Love the sky, trees and scene. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Anne said...

You've created a beautiful scene here Doreen and I agree it would work equally well for male or female which is quite difficult to achieve.
I have pan pastels but could never seem to get on with them :(
Anne x

crafty-stamper said...

Gorgeous card love the trees and the atmospheric pan pastel background
Carol x

Liz said...

Gorgeous scene, Doreen, so tranquil and atmospheric. xx

Chris said...

Beautiful, what a fabulous take on your chosen sketch!
Chris
x

Chrissy said...

I l.ove how your sky came out Doreen and I love the trees and your design..fabulous.

luv CHRISSYxx

dutchess said...

Gorgeous scene you have created Doreen....I forget to use pan pastels and they give such a great effect...that tree stamp is lovely....xxxx

debby4000 said...

Definitely would work for both female and male card, fabulous scene card.
luv
Debby

Laine said...

Such a fabulous scene Doreen.
Laine
x

Pop's Cards said...

I love this that stormy sky is perfect for a winter card, hugs Pops x

KraftyKoolKat said...

A really gorgeous scene once again Doreen.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Sylvia said...

Beautiful,Doreen.Love the scene with the trees.

Gr,Sylvia.

Linda Simpson said...

I love this card Doreen, I love the trees and scene you created.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

You make impressive sound very easy Doreen, this is beautiful.
Faith
x

Verna Angerhofer said...

A beautiful scene. I love the colors too.

Carol L said...

That's gorgeous and a great take on the sketch! Love the colors!!

Sandra H said...

So beautiful x

chrissy xx said...

WoW! What a FABulous design.
LOve it.
Chrissyxx