Thursday, 27 August 2020

Sacred tree No 2

 Hello to you all

I forgot to blog this the other day but never mind
I am doing it now. I have used the Sacred Tree
again but teamed it with different 
stamps...I love how an image can look
 so different when other colours or 
a different layout is used.

xxx

I am entering this into



17 comments:

KraftyKoolKat said...

Awesome Doreen, once again sweetie.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

I'm lovin' what you are doing with the stamps Doreen, this is another awesome card.
Faith x

Verna Angerhofer said...

Absolutely gorgeous scene and great coloring.

Jackie T said...

Hi Doreen this is a stunning card. I love it. Those stamps are gorgeous. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Irene said...

Your silhouette-stamp creations are incredible Doreen, stunning backgrounds too!
XxIrene

Claire said...

What a awesome background
Claire Mrs H's Crafty Corner

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Magical card love the colours

loz said...

stunning scene doreen..loz

Carol S. said...

A stunning scene you have created Doreen, Love it!! Hugs, Carol S.xx

aussie aNNie said...

Love these stamps and your creativity is always gorgeous...love it.xxx

Janette said...

Hi Doreen, I love to see these creations of yours, so pretty and so creative, this is another beauty.xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

gorgeoussssssssss Doreen
Gr Karin

gwen70 said...

Wonderful card Doreen. I have most of thsde stamps so I feel a play coming on xx

Sarah said...

Such a magical card Doreen xx

pinky said...

This is absolutely wonderful Doreen!!

Anonymous said...

Oh this is so magically gorgeous Doreen! Love looking back up at the details in your scene before I leave! TFS!

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful scene and stamps
Carol x