Followers

Sunday, 8 August 2010

CD Sunday challenge #16 Music & Movement

Good morning well it is CD Sunday time again and our theme this week is Music & Movement
My card today uses two images from the My Craft Studio "Flourishes" CD that I have merged in my graphics program to form my picture, the backing paper is papermania and Joanna Sheen's “Victorian Companion” The sentiment is computer generated, I then added a ribbon bow. I do hope you like it.xxx



                                                 
Your card or project must contain something from a CD - even if only a small piece of paper or embellishment. Please pop over to the rest of the team blogs; there is some fabulous work to be seen.

The recipe for my card is

Image- MCS “Flourishes Vol1
Backing Paper- Papermania and Joanna Sheens “Victorian Companion”
Ribbon- My Stash
Computer Generated sentiment.

I am entering this into
TUESDAY TAGGERS "Lots of  Black"
THE STAMPMAN "Take two colours

Something exciting is happening  at CD Sunday Challenge. From September we are starting a monthly challenge (first Sunday of each month) which will be sponsored by a CD producer  So get ready for some fabulous prizes.

11 comments:

Rainmac said...

Doreen, what a beautifully elegant card xxx

Rose Petal said...

Hiya Doreen. What a beautiful, classy card. It looks absolutely fantastic. Happy crafting.
With love, Sandra xxx

KraftyKoolKat said...

Really lovely Doreen. Very calm and serene. I will have to put my thinking cap on to enter this one.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Kay Carley said...

Such a striking looking card. Thanks for entering into The Stamp Man's Take 2 Colours challenge and good luck :)

Christine said...

Hi Doreen wow gorgeous elegant mono creation stunning love it.

smiles Christine xx

Lau W said...

So elegant ! love your creation !
xxx

Babs said...

Wow i just love black x white Doreen and i love this card too, beautiful x elegant and so fresh looking.
Babs x

Jules said...

Hi Doreen

My favourite colour scheme .. .. gorgeous.

I love that ballerina with her lovely flourish and soft shadow!

Enjoy what remains of your Sunday.

Love Jules xx

Sally H said...

Very elegant! love your choice of stamps and papers. Thanks for joining us at TT this week!

Pops x said...

This is really pretty hun what a gorgeous image teamed up with perfect paper, just fab, hugs Pops x x x

Jen said...

Doreen this is a beautiful card. Lovely images and brought together so well with the backing paper. love it.
Jen x