Sunday 8 August 2010

Good Evening

Well I hope you have had a good weekend,the weather has pretty much behaved itself here, cloudy but dry and warm.We went for a drive to the Range in Doncaster and well I had to buy some crafty goodies,it would have been criminal to leave the shop without buying something. My card tonight is For Kenny K's challenge which is "In the Summertime" well I haven't coloured one of these beauties for at least two weeks. I have used "Download Diva" and coloured her with Promarkers, my backing paper is a download from Pink Petticoat I have distressed and glittered the edges, added a bow and button for Crafty Catz challenge which is "Buttons and Bows" I do hope you like it.xxx


The Recipe for my card is

Image Kenny K's- Download Diva
Coloured with -Promarkers
Backing Paper- Pink Petticoat 
Flowers and lace-Wild Orchid Crafts
Ribbon Bow and gems-My stash 
Sentiment-Lily of the Valley stamp                                                                

17 comments:

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Doreen
A gorgeous card,thankyou for joining us this week at CraftyCatz,
Hugs Dianne xx

chris said...

Another amazing card Doreen.
hugs chris xx

lindyloo said...

Hi Doreen what a beautiful card as always and oh if you go to the range you have to buy a few bits and bobs to add to your stash :0) huggies lindyloo x

Anne said...

FABulous Doreen. Glad you had a good weekend with a little crafty spend thrown in. Hugs xx

Netty said...

Terrific card Doreen. We don't have a Range but it sounds terrific. Annette x

Laney said...

Fabulous card Doreen!!
they are great images from Kenny K!!
Thanks hun you always leave me nice comments and they are appreciated
hugs
laney

Anonymous said...

this is gorgeous.i love the colors and the papers are pretty.
hugs
xx

Jackie said...

Another fab card Doreen, lovely papers :o)
Jackie xx

Paul said...

Oh I used Download Diva too! I like the colouring of DD - looks great. The distressing is cool too. I really enjoyed this week's challenge with KK and it looks like you did too.
TFS
Paul

Pop's Cards said...

Gorgeous hun i love the soft blues, the ribbon looks fab with a button on it, big hugs Pops x

carol said...

Hello doreen what a super card, these images are brill, thanks for joining in with craftycatz, x carol

Faye said...

Super gorgeous, Doreen. Love the lace.

Suzanne said...

Love it. These images are great and I love your choice of papers. Thanks for playing at Crafty Catz this week x

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Doreen I was just about to comment then got sidetracked in visiting KK and bought two new images lol. Now I am back again I can tell you that this is a real beauty your colouring is superb so are the papers and design.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Sarah said...

Gorgeous card Doreen, love the papers and your girly looks stunning x

Lindsey said...

Great card, love the distressing. I really envy people who can do distressing, i just can't! I try and try but it never looks like this! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week x

Sharon said...

Hi Doreen, what a fab card. Just love your colouring. THanks for joining in the fun at Kenny K's this week. Sharon